Monday, 14 March 2016

Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Cream and Essence Review

Today I'm bringing you another review, this time for some skincare products that I picked up during my time in Jeju.  I liked them so much that I repurchased them before I came back so I could continue using them in England. This cream and essence are both from the Jeju Sparking Mineral range at Innisfree. Keep reading to learn more about these products, and find out why I like them so much! If you've used Innisfree before, let me know what your favourite products are, makeup or skincare!



Sparkling Mineral Cream
This lightweight cream is enriched with thermal water and claims to being super moisturising, as well as helping to brighten your skin. It also has a lot of minerals and carbonic acid - apparently it all comes from Sanbang mountain, which I visited in my first week on Jeju! It's famous for it's natural hot springs, which are well known to be very beneficial for health and skin.



I use this moisturiser every morning, because it's very lightweight and absorbs into the skin quickly. It doesn't feel sticky and doesn't affect my makeup application. I really love the smell of it, I can't describe it well, it reminds me of the sea but also smells a little like soda? It helps control oil too, but most of all I've noticed the slightly dry parts of my face have completely gone away since switching up my skincare routine. 

Sparkling Mineral Essence
I use this essence after cleansing and toning. It contains a lot of the same ingredients as the cream, but it comes in an aerosol style can. The packaging is an interesting concept, and 70g of it will last quite a long time because you only need a little pump for your whole face. 


The texture of it is like a foam, and it's also very lightweight. It's a little sticky, but it leaves your skin feeling moisturised and fresh! I've not used an essence like this before, and at first I thought it might just be a bit of fun, but alongside the cream, I actually like using it. My skin generally seems more hydrated and I feel much happier with it's condition. I can't really fault either of these products, although it could be they work particularly well with my skin type. If you can get your hands on these, it's worth trying out since they worked wonders for me!

http://www.innisfreeworld.com/main/index.do


9 comments:

  1. I'm really interested in that cream! My Night moisturiser is finishing and I really wanted something nice that would moisturise my skin. I think I am going to give a look on the range soon :3

    Thank you for your review, take care*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it ^^ Thank you for reading Diana! <3

      Delete
  2. innisfree is such a good brand, i'm almost never disappointed in their products so i'm also excited about this one! thanks for sharing dear x

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ^^ I really want to try out more of their makeup range because I tend to only get skincare! Thank you for your comment Daria!

      Delete
  3. I am really interested in that essence
    Thank you for your honest review darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd probably want something in this line this just for the scent, haha. Gonna have to check out the sparkling mineral cream, but seriously, I loved visiting Seoul because of ALLLLL THE SKINCARE OPTIONS. Wish I had picked up more mists when I was there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the whole line just for the scent hehe~ I'm happy that I'm going back to Seoul so I can return to the land of cheap and wonderful cosmetics ^^ Thanks for reading Vanessa <3

      Delete
    2. (YOU'RE GOING BACK TO SEOUL??? SO LUCKY. BECAUSE I'M THINKING OF GOING BACK AGAIN TOOOOOO)

      Delete