Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Oil Review

Sorry for the lack of posts recently everyone, I've just been real busy with College and work~ I'm sure most of you know how it is! ^^ Today I wanted to review a new addition to my skincare routine, the Olive Oil Cleanser from Innisfree. I have been looking for a good oil cleanser for a while, and this is the best one I have tried so far~ and it was really affordable as well so I think I will stick with it for a while!

Since winter is coming, I wanted to change up my skincare routine a little, mainly to find some more moisturising products so my skin doesn't get dry. Oil cleansers are good because they are the best way to get rid of all your makeup, as well as any sebum or impurities in your skin. But they also will not dry out your skin and can be used by all skin types, even sensitive skin won't be irritated by most oil cleansers. I use it as a cleanser every evening, and although this product alone is probably enough, I still like to use my Laneige foaming cleanser afterwards to just remove any residue.


This Innisfree cleanser is made with good quality extra virgin olive oil, which can help protect your skin from UV. It's known for being very moisturising, and even though I haven't had it for long I already noticed how soft my skin feels.


The way to use it is firstly spreading a small amount of product all over your face before getting it wet. I take off my makeup with a wipe first though, so most of my makeup is gone. After massaging it in, dampen your hands slightly and continue to massage the oil. Then wash it off with warm water.

After using this product for a few weeks I can already see a noticeable difference in the softness of my skin which I really like. I also find with my new skincare routine, I haven't had any pimples for a while, which I believe is down to me taking off my makeup properly. Not only that, but it feels really nice to apply the oil and massage it in, and it just smells like olive oil, which I personally quite enjoy!

I'm really impressed by the quality of this oil because I only paid about £10 for it. I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a good cleanser especially during winter. Let me know in the comments if you've ever tried out this product, or another oil cleanser~ Thanks for reading! ^^



10 comments:

  1. I'm currently using one from Etude House, but this one looks good too :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at getting than one, it had good reviews as well^^ perhaps I will try that one once this runs out~ thanks for reading Diana! ^^

      Delete
  2. Ohh my~ ^ ^
    I have not heard of an Olive Oil Cleanser before! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really worth trying out if you feel like testing something new^^ Thanks for reading Paige! x

      Delete
  3. I should try this one one day :) Thanks for sharing the product ^^

    But I'm currently using a Japanese oil cleanser (can't remember what the name was) and I have a Etude House one coming to me soon-ish as it was a free gift when I ordered from Etude House online store XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really recommend it if you get the chance to try it out^^ I haven't ordered from the Etude House online shop yet, but that's pretty cool that they send you free gifts! :o

      Thanks for reading Jenna! x

      Delete
  4. I've never tried an oil cleanser before~ Thanks for sharing <3

    I'd also like to invite you to join my Korean cosmetics giveaway in honor of KPWP's 1st blogiversary! Feel free to join HERE!
    Have a great day <3

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should give it a go if you can, it's especially nice in the winter^^ I'll definitely join your giveaway Payton, thanks for inviting me! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely review! I was looking into this cleanser as well! Followed you <3

    ReplyDelete