Getting to know you
Post 3 random facts about you:
- I am a really clumsy person, I fall over a lot and always embarrass myself by like walking into things*-*
- I like my job a lot but mostly because I like the clothes we sell and I can shop for myself while I work lol
- I have quite a girly and cute style but I hate romantic and sad films, I would much rather watch an adventure or an action film
Here are the tag questions ♥
☆ What country do you live in?
☆ What's the meaning behind the name of your blog?
- Literally it's my name, my first name is Emily and my middle name Marysia (which is Polish) ~ My surname is Thomas but that sounds horrible so I used my middle name instead. =^-^=
☆ Why did you start blogging?
- I don't have any friends who have the same interests as me, so I wanted a way to express what I like away from them, because I was always embarrassed that people would think I was weird~ but the internet is a good way to stay pretty anonymous at first.
☆ If you could live off one foundation which one would it be?
- I would pick BB cream over foundation anyday, but my most used foundation is the Bourgeois Healthy mix one because it's quite light and I like the finish a lot.
☆ What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
- Probably the Naked 2 eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay.
☆ Which product have you repurchased the most?
- Maybelline's fit me concealer is my absolute favourite, it's so good and I've bought it like two or three times now - the colour matches even my pale skin and the coverage is really great!
☆ Smokey and Sexy, Girl Next Door or Bright and Bold?
- Girl next door for me, I can't pull of anything sexy or bold at all hahaha
☆ Biggest Blogger/ Youtuber Inspiration?
- I don't know if it counts but the Korean makeup artist Pony makes amazing makeup tutorials on Youtube, I get really inspired with makeup looks and techniques from her videos.
☆ Drugstore or High End?
- I buy most of my makeup from Korean and Western drugstore brands, I have very little high end makeup because I can find products I like in these places.
☆ Bronzer or Blusher?
- I can go without either, but I use blusher more, I only recently got into using bronzer so I'm not very good at it-_-
☆ How many times a day do you wash your face?
- Twice a day, unless I take my makeup off halfway through the day in which case three times.
☆ Biggest Skin Struggle?
- I used to be really self conscious about the fact I get a little bit oily on my T zone if I wear makeup for a long time, but I don't really worry about it too much anymore~ besides the odd pimple I don't think I have anything I really hate about my skin.
☆ What's your favorite way to pamper your skin?
- Sheet masks! :D
☆ What's your skincare routine?
- I wash my face with a Laneige deep pore cleanser, then I use the Etude House Wonder Pore Toner, the first essence serum from Etude House as well and then a Nivea moisturiser in the morning and a sleeping pack at night
☆ Are you confident to go without makeup?
- Not really, I can happily go out with natural makeup like no eyeliner or foundation but I always feel gross if I go out with nothing on at all, unless it's somewhere I really don't care about like walking my dog in the village.
☆ Favourite hair product?
- Probably the Head and Shoulders apple shampoo :p
☆ First day hair or second day hair?
- I like first day hair so much more, I often wear a hat after two or three days because it can be all over the place unless I have time to style it.
☆ How many times have you dyed your hair?
- I dip dyed my hair green two years ago, and then I had the ends bleached for about a year until I cut my hair short. But I never dyed my whole head because I'm too scared!
☆ Neutral or Bright Colours?
- I like bright colours at parties or in the summer but I'm usually a pastel/neutral girl.
☆ Winter or Summer Fashion?
- Winter because I don't have to show as much skin haha, and it's always more cosy than summer stuff.
☆ Jeans, Shorts, Skirts or Dresses?
- I love skirts and skorts the most, but I do wear jeans a lot to college because they're comfy. Given the choice though I really love to wear a pretty skirt.
That's all the questions, so thank you again to Mindy for the nominations! ^^ Most of the bloggers I would have nominated have already done this tag so I will just say to anyone who wants to answer them, I nominate you all even if you're not a beauty blogger and just like makeup! If you do it send me a link because I would like to read them. ^^ x