Wednesday, 4 June 2014

May Favourites!

Today I'm going to share some of my favourite things from last month with you all. It's not all makeup so hopefully it will be a bit more interesting than my previous favourite posts>.< None of these are sponsored items, and as always the opinions are my own (I wouldn't include something in a 'favourites' post if I didn't really like it!). Thanks for reading guys, let me know what some of your favourites are at the moment in the comments! ^^



Etude House Collagen Moistfull Cream
Last month I used up my moisturiser that I received from roseroseshop a while back. I really loved it, but it is hard to get hold of, and I wanted to use up some of my other skincare products. This one is Etude House's collagen moistfull cream~ and I also have the serum since they came as a set. 

So far I really like this product, and in just a few weeks I've noticed that my skin feels super soft. It has a pretty runny consistency and absorbs really quickly into the skin with no stickiness. The smell is nothing to shout about, but it's not unpleasant at all. 

Buy the set that I have here for about £14

Mancienne Platform Sandals
I recently bought these badboys from Yesstyle.com , and they have very quickly become my new favourite shoes for summer. I didn't have any black sandals, and I didn't have any flatforms - so these were perfectly justifiable and a much needed addition to my wardrobe. They're super comfortable and look so cute with or without socks.

Buy here for around £26 (depending on if you have Yesstyle discounts) 

Scrunchies - Accessorize
A trend I have been really into recently is cute scrunchies, they remind me of childhood and are such an easy way to make my hairstyles look cuter. There are all kinds of materials and patterns available all over the internet and high street, but my favourites are pastel coloured ones. I picked up these two from Accessorize, the fabric is really light and feels nice, plus the polka dots are too adorable to resist^^ I have plans to buy more scrunchies in the future, in all sorts of colours and designs! 

I can't find a direct link, but they were £5.00 for a pack of 2

3 Concept Eyes Lip Pigment - Electro Pink
Now this is a product I've been eyeing up for months, but never bought because I have so many lip products already, and it was a fair bit of money to spend on such a tiny product. But oh my gosh I'm so glad I bought it! If you don't know, 3CE is the cosmetic range from internationally renowned fashion store Stylenanda (which is like my favourite brand of all time). I will do a full review on this product soon if you guys want, I know many people are curious about 3CE.

Buy here for around £15 (I bought mine while there was a sale on for about £9)

Blush Candle - Lilyflame
 We all love a good candle, and buying a full sized Yankee candle has been something I've wanted to do for a while. But it just adds to the list of expensive things that I don't really need, so I've yet to get one. However, I do like to check out cheaper alternatives, TK Maxx often have a great range of cheap tin candles like this one. I don't even know what scent this is, but it's so girly and relaxing, plus the pink colour matches my room ~ an important factor when choosing candles hehe.

I don't know where you can buy this exact one, and it was a gift so I don't know the price - Sorry!

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream
 Last month, I was surprised by Sarah from the blog Little Miss Dreamer because I won her giveaway! There was so much stuff and other products that I really love, but I included this BB cream because it's quite well known in the Beauty blogger circle. I always stuck by my Etude House and Skin79 BB creams, but this one has literally blown me away. The coverage is so good, and it lasts all day - luckily the colour she sent is perfect for me, so I'm really enjoying using this product for my everyday makeup^^

Buy here for just over £8 

Rimmel Scandeleyes Eyeliner

 At last a makeup product that isn't Korean>.< Personally I'm a liquid liner person because I'm better at using them, I keep practicing with gel but it never goes the way I want it to. I'm looking into buying the Dollywink felt tip liner because it looks so good, but in the meantime I just grabbed this one from Rimmel while I was at Boots. It's a lot better than I expected, the angled tip is quite unique and I really like it. The colour isn't that vibrant, but I like that because it looks kind of natural and not too harsh.

Buy here for around £5

16 comments:

  1. ohhh the lip pigment must be amazing *__*
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it is ~ the colour is so pretty and pigmented^^ Thanks for reading Diana! x

      Delete
  2. 3CE products are the best thing ever :D

    www.heylinni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know, I wish I could just have the whole collection! ^^ Thanks for reading Rachel! x

      Delete
  3. Those black sandal platforms are beautiful! :) And I'm really curious about the 3CE Lip Pigment, the color seems to be very bold based on the packaging. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Chloe^^ I'll definitely do a review on the lip pigment soon~ so keep an eye out! x

      Delete
  4. The platforms are adorable and I'm glad your liking the Missha BB Cream ~ I've been looking at the and seeing your positive and small review of it, it makes me want to try it out now as well >_<

    http://sarahfourtwo.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I genuinely recommend it very highly, especially if you're looking for a fairly high coverage bb cream! x

      Delete
  5. Those platform sandals are to die for~ They'd be awesome to rock this summer!
    Thanks so much for sharing ^^

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Payton, I'm glad you like them too! ^^ x

      Delete
  6. I finally found the 3CE lip pigments here in a store in Canada, and they're pretty good value for how huge they are! (It was ~$20 when I saw them). Yankee candles are generally expensive, but I was in one of their stores today, and all their stuff was on major sale (like, under $15CDN). I didn't pick anything up though (sad tingz), because I'm trying to save money for my UK/Europe trip in August :3
    THAT CANDLE IS SO CUTE THOUGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will probably last me forever>.< you're so lucky there's a store that sells them near you!

      You're coming to UK? That's cool, where abouts are you staying? x

      Delete
  7. Beautiful items, good prices too!
    You are so girly! Haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks for reading Holly! ^^ I'm easily drawn to anything cute and girly lol x

      Delete
  8. I have 3CE's Pink Kabuki Brush and it's my favorite kabuki brush <3 3CE's products are really nice, but they are not so affordable for us students!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you're preaching to the choir sister~ I work and I still can't afford all of the products that I want>.< It took me so long to justify buying this one product even though I've wanted it for ages! x

      Delete