Monday, 13 January 2014

Royal Gold Cosmetics Review

Today I will be writing up my review on the Royal Gold products that were sent to me by Rose Rose Shop. I'd not heard of the brand before, but I was excited to try them out, because apparently they are becoming a bit of a trend in Korea. I've been using the products for about two weeks, and I honestly like them all! These products are not yet available on Rose Rose Shop's site, but they should be soon, so keep an eye out. I also have some products from Morning Veil to review, but that'll be a separate post.

Here's a look at each item in more detail, let me know if you've tried any of these before~ or what you think of the product(: Thanks for reading everyone!

Royal Gold Radiant Cream



One of the great things about this Royal Gold range is that the products suit all skin types. This cream claims to supply nutrition and elasticity to the skin, as well as caring for wrinkles. I personally like to use this cream in the mornings, it's quite light and absorbs really quickly into the skin. You may not be able to see from the picture, but it actually contains little flakes of gold! I don't know how much this helps the skin, but it looks so cool hehe^^ Of course I can't tell you if it works in the long term, but just before I started using it I developed a dry patch of skin on my forehead, but that's completely gone now. 

Royal Gold Radiant Serum



Next is the serum, which is also good for all skin types. It says it will supply elasticity, smooth your skin's texture and like the cream, care for wrinkles. I never really used a serum in my skincare routine before this, but I'm definitely going to keep using it. Again, sorry about the picture quality, but this serum actually sparkles due to the gold in it. It's not too sticky, and my skin does feel smooth after I apply this. You also get a lot of product in the tube, and you don't need much to cover your face~ so hopefully this can last me a long time.

Royal Gold Foundation



I'm really excited to share this with you all, since I struggle to find good foundations these days. This compact looks so elegant and expensive, and it's a good size to carry around. The foundation itself is really nice, it matches my skin very well (I'm quite pale, I think the shade I have is 001). The best thing about it is that it's long lasting, and it blends nicely too. I'm so happy to have this foundation in my collection, it makes a change from BB Creams when I want to go out somewhere nice(: 


Here's a scary sideways picture of me only wearing the foundation, no other concealer or makeup. I really like how it looks, it covers up any redness or blemishes I have very effectively.

There is also a video here you can watch for more information, though it's all in Korean, hopefully you can get the general message^^

28 comments:

  1. The foundation looks really good!! Hmm I should give this a try!! For a minute i actually thought this was Estee Lauder's new line or something lol! Thanks for the review Emily!!

    Justsoapril.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it really looks high end right? I really recommend the foundation if you're pale like me hehe, thanks so much for reading April! x

      Delete
  2. I love the packaging of the Royal Gold Foundation~ It looks so princessy lol Do you know if there are other colors available? I'd definitely like to try this product out ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I actually don't know where you can get this product apart from when they stock it on rose rose shop~ but I would assume there are more shades available^^ thanks for reading! X

      Delete
  3. I love the packaging so much! It's so elegant and classy!
    The foundation looks great too~ seems like it gives great coverage
    I should check out this brand ^^ Thank you for reviewing, Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too~ it's so pretty! I do recommend this brand, the foundation especially is a great product^^ thanks for reading Mary! x

      Delete
  4. Whoa that foundation packaging looks gorgeous. And it looks great on you too! The Royal Gold line looks fantastic. Hope they come on the Rose Shop's site soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kacey! I'm going to keep an eye on the site, and I'll let everyone know when it becomes availble^^ thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  5. Never tried anything from this brand but all these products look great! Thanks for the recommendation. :)
    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That foundation looks amazing & smooth on your skin! I must have it! Thanks for the review! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Ashley! I really hope that more places start stocking this brand^^ x

      Delete
  7. All of these products are amazing--especially the foundation, it looks tempting. And not to mention the packaging looks really luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks for reading^^ the packaging is super nice, I think that it looks and feels quite expensive and good quality! x

      Delete
  8. This brand's packaging kinda looks like Estee Lauder's. That foundation look really nice on your skin! *A* I might consider getting it just because it look so fancy and simple, hehe. :'>
    Thank you for reviewing! <33

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the logos are quite similar too:o I'm glad you like it, hopefully some will be stocked soon^^ Thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  9. The packaging is so nice! I've never used serum in my life, but I would like to give it a try. The gold flakes really intrigue me xD do you use your serum after your moisturiser? I'm slightly clueless :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't used one before either, but I think it'll probably stay in my routine now^^ I use serum before moisturizing, with a lot of Korean products, they tell you what order you should use the product in too(: x

      Delete
  10. The packaging is so pretty! Makes me think about Estée Lauder's Packaging :3
    The compact is looks really good :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think so too! The logos are quite similar hehe^^ thanks for reading Diana x

      Delete
  11. wow! nice review emily!~
    the packaging looks so classy and elegant lol!
    The foundations looks really nice and it looks nice on your skin :D
    xxox Charmaine

    New OOTD Blog Post~
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/ootd-typical-asian-garden.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charmaine^^ I'm glad you like it too!

      I'll check out your post as soon as I can~ thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  12. This brand looks really interesting since it claims to have gold in their products. I wonder if there's any benefit of using gold on your skin? Too bad it's so expensive though > < The foundation looks really nice on you ^^

    I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently it is really good for your skin^^ I think that sometimes it's worth investing a bit more money in skincare~ especially korean brands because they are supposed to be so advanced:) thanks for reading Gloria, following you too now! x

      Delete
  13. Waaaah~~~ Your skin is so good>.< You must take a lot of time to make your blog!! :3 Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'll be the foundation hehe^^ Thank you so much for visiting! x

      Delete
  14. Dear... where can I get this foundation.. I really fall in love...

    ReplyDelete