Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Morning Veil Skincare Review

I hope you all enjoyed reading my Royal Gold Cosmetics review, now I'm writing about the other brand that I was sent by Rose Rose Shop. It's called Morning Veil, and just like the other one, I hadn't heard about it before. I'd really recommend you check it out though, the products are really awesome. Again, I'm pretty sure these aren't available yet on the site, but they have plans to stock them soon! Here's some more information and pictures for you, let me know what you think~ Thanks for reading! ^^

Morning Veil Revital Toner



First thing I want to say is that I am never buying another toner without the pump mechanism on top! It's such a genius idea, but I've never seen them on UK brands-_- It's so much better, and definitely worth spending a bit of extra money on a bigger size toner to get the pump. 
The claim for this toner is that it has seven effects: Cleans the pores, removes dead skin cells, 'arrange' the sebum, moisturuze the skin, refine skin tone, calm the skin and 'make the shine texture'. The English isn't perfect, but you get the idea. Before I received this product, I was using the Etude House Wonder Pore toner (which I love). I honestly can't see much difference between the two, except the scent is more pleasant on the Morning Veil one. It's a good quality toner, and feels very refreshing on the skin~ so I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new toner!

Morning Veil MasCream



I think this is my favourite product that I was sent by Rose Rose Shop, I've been using it at night for a couple of weeks and notice an immediate difference! You're supposed to apply it liberally, sleep, and then wash it off in the morning. It contains egg shell membrane which aids collagen production and elasticity in the skin.
The scent is nice, it's not too strong, just has a kind of fresh smell (basically it does not smell like eggs at all hehe). It has quite a runny consistency, and feels a little sticky when you apply it. Then it dries a bit and my skin feels really firm, like when you apply a mask. After using it, my skin feels really soft looks more glow-y than it did before. I liked this product a lot more than I thought I would, so I really hope that you get the chance to try it sometime!

Morning Veil Makeup Brush


This final product is this pretty brush, that I believe is used for foundation. I usually apply my BB cream or foundation with my fingers, but I do sometimes like to use brushes when I'm doing my makeup nicely. I'm not an expert on makeup brushes by any means, but this really is one of the nicest face brushes that I have tried. The bristles are soft, but not too bendy, and it applies product really well.

I hope that you enjoyed my posts, I don't do product reviews all that often, so hopefully it was informative and not too boring hehe^^ Let me know what you think in the comments(:

18 comments:

  1. Oh I would like to try the sleeping mask!! These new products I haven't heard before look really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! I'm so glad I got the chance to try it~ and I hope you can too sometime! Thanks for reading:D x

      Delete
  2. I actually this type of pumps xD My first Bioderma Cleansing Water had one and I hated it so much. I got a smaller version later because it didn't have that type of pump.
    Anyway, the products look really nice :3
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I love them, for me it's so much better than dribbling the toner out of the top haha^^ I'm sure there is a smaller version of this toner without a pump for you too! Thanks for reading:D x

      Delete
  3. I'm always curious about sleeping masks. Is it like a lotion that absorbs into your skin? Or does it dry and not come off? I tumble a lot while sleeping, so I don't how nicely my pillow will fare with product on my face. LOL
    Thank you for the review! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and explain as best I can hehe(: Basically you apply it like a moisturizer before you sleep, and you can feel it at first just like you can with a mask pack. It does feel a bit sticky, so I don't know if your face will stick to the pillow if you turn alot, but I never experienced any discomfort^^ When you wake up it's pretty much all absorbed and you can't see or feel it, your skin just feels nice and soft:P Hope that helped a little, thanks for reading Gin! x

      Delete
  4. You received such nice produces to try! I'm jealous. Again, I haven't used a toner before, but I think I really should because I watched clothesencounters (Jenn's) skin routine recently qnd she said that cleansers strip and change the pH of your skin and it kinda worried me xD I really want a toner with that kind of pump now! Thanks for the review Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know right, I'm really excited and grateful(: I've never heard that before, but I guess if the toner has a high alcohol level then it might not be good for sensitive skin:S But I always find Korean products like this are good quality so shouldn't be bad for your skin(: Thanks so much for reading Xiu! x

      Delete
  5. Hm, I've never heard of this company .-. But that pump on the toner is genius. I've never seen things like that here; I wish we had them though ;A;
    I love your blog banner btw :3
    Would you like to follow each other?~
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of it either*-* but it is a really good brand, I've not tried any uk products that I like more (but then I haven't tried that many haha) ^-^ Thanks for reading, I'll check out your blog and let you know! x

      Delete
  6. Oh~ that sleeping mask looks great! I would love to try it out after I finish my innisfree one ^^
    So many unknown brands here but they all look promising and look like amazing products
    Thank you for the review, Emily~

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway! More details can be found at: http://nokchajjang.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/international-giveaway-nokchajjangs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly really like it! I hope that you can try It out too! Thanks so much for reading Mary~ I'll definitely check out your giveaway^^ x

      Delete
  7. Thank you for following me!
    Followed you back on GCF~
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! Thanks for visiting my blog in the first place^^ loved your post by the way:D x

      Delete
  8. I've never heard of this brand but the toner does look exactly like the Etude House wonder pore freshner x) I found your blog through my comments and I've followed you on gfc! Hope you could follow me back :D

    http://kimberleong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yes it does^^ thanks for reading Kimberley, I will go follow you too now(: x

      Delete
  9. I haven't ordered from RoseRoseShop before but I've come close many times. I'm really interested in the night cream, it sounds so nice. I may have to try it out!

    I'm following you on GFC and BL now :)
    Angels of Arcadia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their service is really good, I hope that you can try it out sometime too^^ Thanks for reading~ I'm following you too now(: x

      Delete