Sunday, 20 October 2013

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener Review

Today I'm writing my review of the Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener. They have a whole line dedicated to reducing pores and oily skin, but I decided to buy the toner/freshener first because I heard a lot of good things about it, and I was running out of my usual toner anyway! I bought my bottle for just over £8 from an Ebay seller called bhg8988a - it was very quick shipping and my package even included a few free samples! I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now, and so far I really like it! I would have liked to include lots of nice pictures in this post, but there wasn't really a lot to show (>_<)


The freshener claims to have seven benefits in one, and these include:
Deep cleansing pores
Maintaining a PH balance of about 4.5
Controls a large amount of sebum
Minimize appearance of pores
Refine skin tone
Keep the elasticity of pores
Moisturize inside and outside of skin


I use this every morning and night after washing my face, I like to put a little bit onto a cotton pad and swipe it all over my face. I wasn't expecting any miracles to happen to my skin, since this is just a toner, but I actually noticed a difference after a few weeks of use! I feel like my skin has gotten less oily already, and I don't notice any large pores (not that they were particularly bad before). I've had no breakouts or anything after using it, and it feels very refreshing and pleasant on your skin when you apply it.


I don't need a lot of the product each time I use it, so I think this bottle will last me quite a while, but I think I'll repurchase it even once it's finished. For me, there are not really any faults with the product. It doesn't smell delicious or anything, but it doesn't smell bad in my opinion - but it's a refreshing, 'clean' scent if that makes sense. Plus the packaging is typically Etude House, so cute and pretty! I like having it out on my dresser because it looks nice hehe, I don't know about you guys but I'm a huge sucker for cute packaging!
 

Basically I really like this product and now I want to try some of the other things from the Wonder Pore range! I will continue to use this for a long time, and hopefully I will continue to love it(: Let me know in the comments what you think, have you ever tried anything from the Wonder Pore line? Thanks for reading guys!

31 comments:

  1. Gosh thank you ever so much for this review :o my latest toner is about to run out (maybe two weeks left of it) and I've been in the market for a new one! I have the same problem as you with oily skin and pores so definitely going to give this a try!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks so much for reading^-^ I would definitely recommend this to you if you have oily skin(: x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree hehe^-^ thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  3. I tried this product before is a nice product but nothing special, just a good toner with a cute package, I think personally the package has better thant the product itself. Thanks for your review.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah its a shame you didn't really like it:( I find it works quite well for me, but I guess that's because everyones skin is different right? Thanks for reading! ^-^ x

      Delete
  4. thanks for the review! This looks like a really worth while product. I'm currently using the clinique step 2 toner, but maybe i'll try this one next :)

    biffsquiggled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, I've heard good things about Clinique skincare products - but they're quite pricey hehe^-^ Thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  5. I always wanted to try this because I've read so many good reviews about it. Thanks for the review, Emily! I'll definitely be getting a bottle after I've finished my current toner. (:

    www.chermaineho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same hehe, I really recommend that you get some to try out! Thanks for reading Chermaine(: x

      Delete
  6. Nice review! I always see this packaging when shopping and it always catches my eye! I use a toner from Burts Bees that I really like, but this sounds nice! ^^b Maybe I'll give it a whirl! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! The packaging is really cute^-^ I've never tried that toner, but I'll have to check that one out too:D x

      Delete
  7. This is my favorite toner, and it works very well on me~
    Thanks for sharing this great review, Emily! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it becoming my favourite toner as well! Thank you so much for reading^-^ x

      Delete
  8. I've seen many reviews of this but never tried it before!
    Seems like a good product!!
    I'll have to try it out!~
    do you have a link I could get it from?
    xx Charmaineeeeeee

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it if you have a problem with pores or oily skin^_^ If you look on the post, where I mentioned the Ebay sellers name, there is a link on it:D Thank you so much for reading Charmaine! x

      Delete
  9. Now i wanna try this :) thank you for such a vivid and honest review <3

    I invite you to join my October "giveaway" which is open international!
    http://lapetitemichelle.blogspot.com/2013/10/giveaway-open-international-and-some.html

    ღMichelleღ
    lapetitemichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Michelle! Thank you for reading^-^ I will definitely check out your giveaway!:D x

      Delete
  10. Adszkdjsdkjfdsf this packaging is too cute! Nice to know it's actually working on your skin too, instead of just being ~aesthetically pleasing~ on the vanity table c:

    (I mean, I haven't tried anything from Etude House, but I should get that fixed asap)
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Etude House products are always so pretty^-^ I'm no expert on the brand, but I really like some of there makeup and skincare items, Id love to see what you think if you do ever buy something! :D Thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the review Emily ^_^ I have this toner too but I dislike the scent. I dunno why.

    ee1988.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for reading Joyce! ^-^ I can understand why some people might dislike the scent, but I don't mind it personally(: x

      Delete
  12. I never tried this freshner but I'm really interested in it because everyone is using it in blogger haha xD I will think about ordering this when my toner is empty. It's really good that it worked good for you, I was really excited for thsi review >u< Thanks for posting this, Emily! :D
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Mindy! I'm glad you enjoyed it hehe^-^ I would really recommed you look into this product when you need a new toner~ especially if you have oily skin(: x

      Delete
  13. I've tried this one before but I didn't felt that it does wonders for my skin. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame:( I guess it works differently for different skin types! Thanks for reading^-^ x

      Delete
  14. ah, i ever used it. i love it so much! i used my sista's, hehe. i just used it for some times so i didn't feel the effect of it. but i just loved it. lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel very refreshing on your skin, even if you only used it once hehe^-^ Thank you for reading! x

      Delete
    2. agree!! i love Etude<3 hoho. you're very welcome x

      Delete
  15. This one of my holy grails, it is absolutely amazing. It really gets rid of my white heads and minimises my pores!! x

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha I can see it becoming one of mine as well^-^ Thank you for visiting April(: x

      Delete