Friday, 18 October 2013

Etude House Haul + Samples!

I'm here today with an Etude House Haul, I picked up a few things that I've been dying to try out from various places. I made purchases at Yesstyle and also on Ebay, though in retrospect I wish I'd bought everything from Ebay since it was cheaper and the service was better (-_-). Basically I was excited because Yesstyle were giving 20% of all Tonymoly products, so I wanted to buy one of the cute blushers. But after I paid they told me it wasn't in stock but they would order it in as soon as possible. A month later they sent an Email saying they couldn't get it, and THEN they dispatched the rest of my order. Omg it took so long to get here... On Ebay though, both sellers got my item to me in perfect condition in less than two weeks.

All Products and Samples
 The samples that I received from the various sites include:

Tonymoly Aqua Aura Mask Sheet (it's got JYJ on it too hehe)
Tonymoly Tomatox Magic Massage Pack
Hanskin Gold Caviar Nutrition BB Cream
Skin79 Super BB Cream
Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream
Skinfood Honey Black tea BB Cream

If you want to see my first impressions of any of these, let me know in the comments^^

The products that I puchased
 
Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener

Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips - JPK002

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream - W12
Let me know which products you would like me to review the most, and I'll get a full review of the most requested ones up within the next couple of weeks! Thanks for reading guys^-^

28 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love the look of everything you brought ^^

    Can't wait for the reviews of these items !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I'll hopefully have some reviews out next week^-^ x

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your review on the wonder pore freshener! Sucks that Yesstyle wasn't able to get your other items to you. Definitely should try some other Korean based websites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think I'll avoid there from now on hehe~ ill definitely review the freshener when I've used it for a while^-^ thanks for reading Ashley! x

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul, Emily! *u* (I personally definitely wouldn't purchase from Yesstyle, way too expensive and bleh... but whoohoo, ebay!) Hope to see the reviews, I'd love to see the BB cream the most. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading June! I wish id discovered that I can make purchases on eBay without PayPal sooner- then I would have saved some money lol(-_-) I'll definitely review the bb cream too, I really like it so far^-^ x

      Delete
  4. awww pretty haul Em!!~~
    ohh what ebay stores did you get them from?
    love to see your review on the Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips~
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, the packaging is so cute^^ I got the jelly lips from an independent seller, for like £2.00 and the wonder pore from an etude house distributor for around £7.00 (: x

      Delete
  5. how fun! would love to know your opinions on wonder pore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! ^-^ I'll definitely review it sometime(: x

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I'm curious whether the Wonder Pore one really works or not, please do a review of it! And maybe the BB cream :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I will probably end up reviewing both of those products at some stage so look out for those posts^-^ x

      Delete
  7. nice products *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I will definitely visit your blog^-^ x

      Delete
  8. Nice haul! Could you review the Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener? I see the Wonder Pore line everywhere and I'm always deciding if I should get something from the line or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Mei! I will definitely do a review of the Wonder Pore Freshener soon so look forwards to it hehe^-^ x

      Delete
  9. Awesome Haul, Emily :D I would like to read a review about the Etude House toner because I really wanna get this for myself too :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy! I will definitely write one soon^-^ x

      Delete
  10. Nice hall! Can't wait to see what you think of everything! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was really interesting. I wish for all the items (when I have money), I'm a shamefull Etude House fan. *w* And I prefer Ebay any day! Shipping is faster and prices are so so so much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I'm a fan of Etude House too, the packaging alone is enough to make me want to buy it hehe^-^ I think from now on I'm only going to use Ebay lol (-_-) x

      Delete
  12. Great Haul! You must've been unlucky to experience such delays with YesStyle :( It's quite ridiculous though for them to dispatch it a month after you ordered!! I've heard amazing things about the Etude House Pore Freshener! Tell us if its any good hehe ^_^
    Following you now~

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and following Fifi! It really was ridiculous>_< I wil definitely write a review on the freshener^^ x

      Delete
  13. Hi Emily :D lovely hauls! Waiting for your reviews!

    ee1988.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Joyce^-^ I'll write them soon:D x

      Delete