Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Girl's Generation Jessica Inspired Makeup

Following one of my most recent posts about Girl's Generation's Casio campaign, I decided to step out of my comfort zone a little and experiment with my makeup. You can check out all the pictures here if you want to see all the girls, but as the title implies, this post is Jessica-orientated. The whole look is incredibly colourful and not something I would even dream of wearing usually, but it's fun to try new things right? 

The main focus of the look is the eyes, Jessica's sporting three vibrant colours which clash-but-match with the bold outfit and accessories. I didn't have time to do the hair as well, but it's pretty simple once you've curled it. I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to try out the whole look, but the pieces are not the style that I usually wear so I don't actually own any statement jewelry like Jessica's, though her look makes me want some real bad:(

Let me know what you think of the look in the comments, do you guys like this sort of post?






18 comments:

  1. great job on your eyeshadow looks cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually quite like the mixture of colors on you! You look adorable! Great job with the blending, I can never mix that many colors without it looking muddy. I can see this look being popular at an outdoor concert! To me there's almost something very boho chic about it. Great job! Oh, and I've also nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! ^__^ I did a post on it, I hope you participate! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Anna! Thank you so much, it took a couple of attempts to get the eyes right and I think without the pink heart and bright lips it could look cool at a festival or something^-^ x

      Delete
  3. That's so cute!

    I want to invite to attend my first giveaway! Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will definitely go check it out! ^-^ x

      Delete
  4. woahhh this is super pretty! I think i actually might try this. the colors look beautiful! :D

    Thanks!
    seoulstine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thank you so much for visiting and leaving such a sweet comment! ^-^ x

      Delete
  5. Super pretty look! I love the colours and it's perfect for summer ~

    Ah, I'll love to follow eachother GFC ~
    Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I've followed you on gfc as well^-^ x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hehe thank you Stephanie! ^-^ x

      Delete
  7. wow! i think you actually did the eye shadow really really well! the colors looked better than the original! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you so much~ it took a few goes to get it right:D x

      Delete