Thursday, 18 April 2013

We Made It ~ 100th Post!

Sound the horns, ring the bells and call your loved ones - For today is a day for celebrations! After just over a year Emily Marysia, has reached the 100th post. Right now, there are 31 beautiful followers of my blog, and each and every one of you deserves a massive THANK YOU! ^-^ Without you all, I would still be trapped within the awkward stages of writing to nobody and I surely would have given up by now.

Thankfully, I pushed past those dark times and gradually built up a following who seem to read and appreciate what I have to say ~ and to you I am truly grateful. I've met some inspiring and interesting people through blogging, and I hope this will continue to happen in the future. I hope all you lovely ladies and men will stick with me on this journey, and we can ride the waves of the Internet for many years to come! ^-^


8 comments:

  1. I've only got 42 posts to go until I reach my 100th post! I must admit that I've got a way to go but I think I'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, keep going, I love reading your posts! ^-^ xx

      Delete
  2. Oh! I also need to say that you've done very well with with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, thank you for reading~! :D xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your 100th post! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!^-^ I always look forwards to your posts:D xx

      Delete