Tuesday, 19 February 2013

London Fashion Week: Temperley London

My Internet has been down for a little while, so this post is a little late. I'd planned on doing a post per each day of London fashion week - but that's not happened...

Anyway, I'd like to write about designer Alice Temperley, you may or may not know of her. It might sound a little strange, but I've always felt close to her - you see, Alice Temperley was a former student at the secondary school that I am currently attending. Not that many celebrities come from Somerset so being from the same place as a designer that I idolise is pretty special.

Naturally, the collection I was most eager to see at London Fashion Week was Temperley London. Once again she exceeded my high expectations and produced some incredible catwalk pieces - here are some of my favourites:

Totally in love with that dress and coat.

How pretty is the detailing on the shoulders?

I love the intricate patterns that she used in some designs.

This dress looks a bit Grecian, gold and white look amazing together.

I just love the shape and how it falls.

The detailing of this dress is gorgeous, mermaid-esque?
Tell me, what do you think of Alice Temperley? And which designers stood out for you at LFW this season?

3 comments:

  1. I like her designs
    I'm so in love in that second dress :)

    have a nice day^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so gorgeous:D Thank you for following me by the way - I've just followed back, your blog looks super awesome^^ xx

    ReplyDelete