Saturday, 19 January 2013

There's no day like a snow day

Anyone currently living in the UK has probably realised that it snowed yesterday. It's not something we get to experience very often, but it really makes me appreciate where I live and how beautiful the English countryside is. Sometimes, I think I'd prefer to live in a town or city because there are more people and things to do. However, I'll always be a country girl, there's so much space, fresh air and gorgeous views - I can't really imagine growing up anywhere else(:

Here's a few of the pictures that I took yesterday, they're all in my garden, I think it looks kind of magical out there at the moment.

The big silver birch tree looked all sparkly in the light.

My garden is big, so there was a lot of untouched snow to jump in!

Wrapping up and enjoying the day I got off school^-^

My dog Zindel - waiting for me to throw more snowballs for him.

It was just field after field of white blankets around the village.

My ducks aren't so keen on the snow, they shelter under the bush.

These horses aren't mine, but the live in the field next to out house.

No comments:

Post a Comment