Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Clothes Show Live 2012!

I am so excited. I can't even tell you. My birthday is the 2nd of December, which is this Sunday. Instead of presents I have asked my parents to buy me tickets to go to the Clothes Show Live at the NEC with my two friends. I went twice before, but that was with school and they aren't offering it to my year this time.
So on Saturday the 8th of December, I get to go! The only difference this year from the last two is the fact that I have PLATIMUN TICKETS, so closer to the runway - Aaaaah!
I just needed to let all that out, so I thought I'd post about it. Here's some pictures from last years, from their website(;

BB from Dirty, Sexy things Came to model:D

George Lamb and Grace Woodward were the hosts!

One of the coolest outfits in my opinion - Leggings!

There were loads of scenes and concepts, something for everyone:P

Yup. Lingerie. Don't mind if I do...
Have you been before, or are you coming along this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment