Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Small Beauty Haul

Here are a few things that I have picked up on a recent shopping trip, it's not a lot, and I decided to write this post 2 weeks after purchasing these items so that I had the chance to use them first before making a judgement(: Let me know if you have any of the products below, and what you think of them:D x

Collection 2000 Lipstick - Sugar Pink
 I was dubious about this lipstick when I first bought it, mainly because it was pretty cheap and I've had bad experiences with inexpensive makeup. Also I don't like the packaging of this at all, it looks tacky and cheap. However, the actual product is pretty good. I really like the colour, a nice bright pink with a hint of shimmer, it also lasts quite a long time and doesn't dry out your lips. Overall, I'd give it a 7/10.

Miss Sporty Nail Polish - Pop Fiction
 Now this is the product that I was most excited about! I shouldn't really buy any more nail polish but I love love love this colour, it's a gorgeous electric blue and I just couldn't resist. It was pretty inexpensive but again, suprisingly good quality, taking only 2 coats to get the colour opaque. I would really recommend this product, as long as you like bright nail polish!

Blistex Intensive Moisturiser Lip Treatmeant
 So recently I've had a major problem with chapped lips. I don't know what caused it but I was trying all my lip balms but nothing was getting rid of it. I bought this lip treatment because my mum recommended it, and it really really worked! It got rid of the soreness, the redness and the peeling skin (bleurgh, gross I know!) within a week of using it. It also felt really nice on and didn't affect application of lipstick/lipgloss.

Simple - Facial Toner
 I never used to use toner, but I'd heard that it was a good idea, so I thought I'd try it. As you can kind of tell from the picture, I've used over a quarter of the bottle already, and I really like it! It feels great on my skin, it is very gentle but I feels like it does make a difference. My skin feels smoother and looks more radiant - plus I've not had a single spot/blemish since using it!
17 Eyeshadow - Broken Hearted
I originally just wanted a silver eyeshadow when I went to buy this, but ended up finding this trio. The silver in it is just what I wanted, but I also really like the dark green colour. It was pretty cheap but the colours seem very pigmented and shimmery. I didn't look at the other colours there but I'm pretty sure that I will!

2 comments:

  1. very nice products and the colour of lipstick looks so amazing! your blog is very good and lovely. would you like to check out my blog? now i want follow you :))

    http://beauthi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh Thank you so much!:D
    I would love to look at your blog, and I'd be over the moon if you decided to follow me!(: xxx

    ReplyDelete