Friday, 27 July 2012

Seaweed Green Dip Dye

Ok, I know dip dying has become really popular recently, but I have always wanted to try it. My original plan was to go a pretty lavender colour, so I told only my few close friends that I was thinking about that so that it'd be a suprise for everyone else! However, my best friend went and did excatly what I said I wanted to do straight after I'd told her... -_- ... Anyway, I had to change the colour which I was annoyed about but hey, life goes on right?

My mum insisted that I go to the hair dressers and not do it myself, which is probably for the best to be honest! The process took about two and a half hours but I love how my hair turned out!

I'd describe the colour as Emerald/Jade/Seaweed green!

What do you guys think of my new green, dip dyed hair then? Please let me know!

7 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! Love the colour, it looks great on you :) Really like your blog so I followed,Hope you'll follow back.

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.com) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much!(: x
    And I will definitley try to follow back but I don't reeeeally know how o_O xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair. I'm so jel. I wanna be blonde so I can dip dye, but tragically I'm jet black!
    Great Blog hun, I love reading your stuff!!
    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com
    glitzngrime@hotmail.co.uk
    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete