Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Review: Revlon Lip Butter

I heard so much about the revlon lip butters online, but it took me a while to actually find any in the drugstores by where I live. I don't know if the just sold out, or if they weren't available yet. It doesn't matter anyway, but I was so excited when I found them and I couldn't wait to try one!
Mine is in the colour 'Sweet Tart' (090)
I wore it properly for the first time today, and to be honest, I wasn't that impressed... I found it to be a little bit sticky and quite drying after a few hours. Even though I wore a bit of lip liner underneath, it didn't last that long and I found myself having to re-apply it often.

However, with all that being said, the colour is really beautiful and suits my skin tone so well! It's a bit of a shame really because I love how it looks on. Overall I think it's a decent product, but it cost about £8 which is fairly expensive for a drugstore lip product. I will use it, and I'm tempted to try some of the other colours, but I don't believe it's worth the price.

Has anyone else tried these yet? Is it just me who thought they were way too hyped up by everyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment