Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Nail Polish, Trousers and Scarf

Collection 2000 Nail Polish - Candyfloss
 Once again, Collection 2000 reaches my favourites! The nail polish is awesome, I currently own six bottles (but I'm looking for more) and they're only about £1.79 each which is amazing. Most of the colours I have look good with just one coat, and they dry pretty fast too. The only bad thing is that they chip after two or three days, but that's fine for me personally. I really couldn't recommend these enough!


Scarf - Present (No label)
 I don't know where this is from, I think it may be from some kind of market stall by where I live, but I just think it's a lovely summer scarf that isn't too heavy, but just adds something to a boring outfit when I want to look casual or if I can't be bothered.


Trousers - Marks and Spencers
These are one of my most expensive pairs of trousers, they were about £40, but so worth it. They're so so so soft and comfy to wear all day long. I also like the colour because it's just a bit different to normal blue jeans, but still goes with a lot of outfits. I haven't worn them a lot, but I can see them becoming a bit of a wardrobe staple item for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment