Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Mini Beauty Haul

I didn't buy much, but I'm very happy with these products.
I recently went out shopping with my friend, I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but I ended up buying these make up items that I'd thought I would share my opinions on. I really appriciate any comments, let me know if you have any of these items, and what you think of them!
Stila Foundation - Shade a
 I bought this foundation in Tk Maxx, I don't normally shop there but I recently discovered they have an extremely good beauty section with very good brands for very low prices. I spent ages looking around and then I came across a bunch of Stila make up, so I picked up a set of three items (The other two are below). However the reason I bought the set was because of this foundation. I've been looking for a good foundation and this one is perfect for my skin tone. Seeing as I'm quite pale naturally I struggle to find a light foundation but this is perfect. I recommend this but it is quite expensive, amazingly in Tk Maxx I got the whole set of three products for £10, when the RRP was actually £42!

Stila Rouge Pot - Waterlily
 I only really bought the Stila make up set for the foundation, but I really like this product after buying it. The pot contains a small amount of what they call 'cheek mousse'. The colour is actually very pretty and blends quite well. I do plan on using this, and for the price I got it, you can't go wrong really.

Stila Perfecting Foundation Stick - Shade 07
This is the third and final item in my Stila set, I didn't really want it but I had to have it anyway. It's what it says it is, a stick of foundation. However it isn't my shade at all, it is quite dark. Personally I don't see the logic behind having a very pale foundation and a dark one in the same set, but maybe that's why it's so cheap. I don't mind really, hopefully if I tan a lot in the summer I can use it or I'll see if my mum can use it.

Collection 2000 Nail Polish - Mint Mojo
 I've raved about these nail polishes before, and whenever I'm make up shopping I cannot resist picking up one for only £1.79. I picked this mint one because I don't own any mint nail polishes and it was the nicest one they had there. By the way, I have been looking for the Collection 2000 nail polish called 'Dynasty' but I can't seem to find it in my drugstores. If you know why or where I can get some, please let me know!

Natural Collection Bronzer - Golden Glow
Just a basic item really, but I really needed a new bronzer. I don't wear it much but I like to have some, especially in the summer. This one only cost me about £2 but it does the job pretty well, and there's no point in me spending a lot of money on a really good bronzer to be honest.

2 comments:

  1. This all looks lovely! Perhaps you could try using the darker foundation as a cream contour and using a tiny bit then blending it out on the hollows of your cheeks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I never thought of that! Thanks!I'll definitely try it:P xx

    ReplyDelete