Friday, 25 May 2012

Lipgloss, Jumper and Bracelet

Bracelet - Turkey
 I don't know where you can get these is England, but this bracelet comes from somewhere in Turkey. My best friend bought it for me while she was on holiday there, so it might not be the prettiest or most expensive bracelet that I own, but it is special to me, so that's why it's my favourite.

Lipgloss - Jemma Kidd
 I'm not really a lipgloss person, so I don't own many and I don't wear them that much. Maybe I'll get into them one day, but at the moment I prefer just a lipstick or tinted lipbalm. However, if I had to pick a favourite one, it'd be this coral coloured one from Jemma Kidd. It feels really nice and I do like the colour of it. Currently I'm looking for a good coral lipstick which would look nice with it, please comment any recommendations below!

Jumper - H and M
It's getting super warm now, so I don't wear jumpers at the moment, but for winter/fall, my favourite jumper is this one from H and M. It's so cute and comfy so I get a lot of wear out of it. It is a little oversized on me, but I like to wear jumpers that are slightly baggy so it's ok. I don't know the exact price but it was very inexpensive, I believe it was under £10.

No comments:

Post a Comment