Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Foundation, Shirt and Necklace

Foundation - No7 Intelligent Foundation
 I don't wear a lot of foundation, and if I do I don't need a lot of coverage. This foundation works very well for me (however it's different for everyone), the colour does work quite well with my skin tone and makes my skin look more awake and glowy. I am currently looking for a better foundation, but I am yet to find one that suits my skin because I'm super pale...


Necklace - Accessorize
 One day in November, I was out shopping in town with my friend in Accessorize when I spotted this necklace. I really liked it but it was over £10 and I was pretty skint, so I didn't buy it and then I really regretted it. So a few weeks later I went back in and it was OUT OF STOCK. I nearly cried. But my lovely mother bought it for me on my birthday and I was like this ---> :O and then ---> :D

Shirt - H and M
This shirt looks kind of blue in the picture, but it's actually mint. It was the first mint piece of clothing I bought, it was for the summer and we all know mint is in for spring/summer. It's quite long on me, and looks good with leggings or skinny jeans underneath. I know it's simple but I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment