Monday, 28 May 2012

Finished!

I finally finished my whole list of favourites! I managed to do one every day which was awesome and I think I've now got a sufficient starting point for this blog(: If you're a new blogger like I am then I recommend a mini-project like that if you're stuck for ideas.

Some of my favourite products have actually started to change whilst doing this, because I've been shopping and bought some new bits and pieces that I've tried and love. I'll do a little haul post sometime to show all that, but I've had a few ideas for future posts whilst posting every day, which is another benefit I guess.

Thank you if you actually read any or all of the posts that I made up, or even if you just looked at the pictures! Feel free to comment on anything and give me ideas/improvements I could make.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment