Monday, 21 May 2012

Eyeshadow, Skirt and Boots

Boots - New Look
 I've had these boots for quite a while, and I adore them! They're suprisingly comfy even with the heel (which I need because I'm so short...). They go with loads of outfits, especially with plain jeans. They look great under the jeans or over for more of a statement. I don't think they cost me that much, and they seems to be very good quality.

Collection 2000 eyeshadow - Mocha Choc
 I'm just going to start by saying I absoulutly LOVE Collection 2000 make up because it's so cheap but the majority of the items are good quality. I use this eyeshadow trio basically everyday. It looks natural, but really makes my eyes less boring and look much bigger.

Skirt - Topshop
I've posted about this badboy before. It's one of my favourite things in my entire wardrobe, partially because it is quite expensive for a skirt and it is the first thing that I have ever bought from Topshop. The picture is pretty but oh my goodness, the real thing is sooooooooooooo beautiful and feminine. If it does warm up this week, I will be going out in it somewhere. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment