Thursday, 24 May 2012

Eyeliner, Coat and Bag

Bag - Accessorize
 I've had this bag for over a year now and I use it nearly everyday for school, for me it is a good shape and size to carry around but also, the strap is very strong so won't snap like some of the other bags that I own have done before. The inside is a floral ditsy print which is so cute, but you don't really see it.


Coat - Can't remember :L
 I've had this coat for ages but I don't know where I got it from, and it has no label on the inside for no reason, but I'm sure there are similar ones all over the place. The one I have has lasted me a long time and it keeps me really warm during winter and it's very soft. I also like it because I can wear it with anything because it's simple, I wear it in school and everywhere outside of school as well.

Eyeliner - Collection 2000
Woohoo! It's Collection 2000 again! I am a liquid eyeliner person. I find them easier to apply than gel and I like the effect that it gives more than pencil. But this is my Holy Grail make up product because I use it literally every day I wear makeup and it lasts forever. I love love love this so much and can't recommend it enough to those who like to wear liquid eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment